Workland member Kärt Lust-Paal (Clinical Psychologist, trained CBT Therapist, Mindfulness Teacher) from Noviti shares 6 practical tips on how to be more mindful at work.
- Take a pause when you arrive office in the morning and plan your goals for the day (before you open the mailbox).
- Do one thing at a time, don’t multitask.
- When you feel overwhelmed, take a 3-minute break and notice your breathing.
- Conscious breathing isn’t the only exercise you can do to reset your spirits. Try observing, listening, and appreciating more intentionally.
- Try a more extended mindfulness meditation exercise from Youtube.
- Make sure to unplug and set boundaries when you head home.